Liebster Award: Embracing New Bloggers
I want to thank Ellen from Fattytreats , for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t read her blog yet you really should. It’s so much fun!
I admit that I hijacked a lot of her blog about this award. This is the definition of the Liebster Award:
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
It took me a while to get it, but it’s kind of fun once you do!
11 Facts About Me:
1. If you’ve already read my blog then you’ll have figured out that I love to bake. The only bad part is I like to eat it also!
2. I really love the four seasons, though I really hate that we seem to only have two here, and the longest one seems to be winter. I am so ready for spring!
3. I love to write. I want to find time to finish writing a book I started 20 years ago.
4. I love to watch Professional Bull Riding, and Monster Jam. No one ever believes it when they look at me.
5. I am a major Minnesota Vikings fan, I bleed purple!
6. I love to grill everything, at any time. Even standing in the snow.
7. I have been married for 32 years. To the same guy. You have to hang on to the good ones these days.
8. I love being a grandma!
9. I really hate to garden. Plants and I do not get along. I just have to look at them and they shrivel up and die.
10. I love to watch Cupcake Wars, though I do not like to watch Cake Boss. I have considered Buddy a traitor ever since I found out that he buys his frosting from (can you believe it?) someone else, instead of making it himself!
11. I dream about having my own coffee house some day.
• What is the ultimate item you’d like to learn to make?
That one’s hard. There are so many things I want to make. Probably Rugelach, I’ve tried it several times and it never turns out quite right.
• Where’s your favorite place to go in the world?
Israel! I’ve been to 26 countries, Israel is the best!
• Do you prefer too hot or too cold?
Too cold, it’s easier to warm up than cool off.
• Favorite TV program?
Right now it’s Duck Dynasty. They are so funny!
• If you could be Queen for a day, what would you do?
Have someone clean every inch of my house while I sit in the sun and drink iced coffee.
• Favorite smell(s)?
Coffee, holiday baking, clean babies, and orange blossoms.
• What did you dream about last night? (keep it clean…)
I can never remember my dreams. They’re always a jumbled up mess when I wake up. Sorry 🙂
• Favorite place to spend money?
Dollar stores and any store that sells cake decorating stuff.
• Party trick?
Getting my husband to go to a party is a trick in itself.
• Favorite accent?
• Ultimate cupcake flavor?
Coconut Cream, my all time favorite!
• What is your favorite food to cook?
• Where’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
• What is your favorite season?
• Who is your favorite singer?
• If you could do any job at all, what would you do?
• Favorite way to waste time?
• What did you watch on TV last night?
• Favorite place to shop?
• What is your ideal date night?